Table of Contents
Some great folks have written their own libraries to interact with Druid
- implydata/plywood - A higher level API for Druid. An extension of the work that was started in facet.js.
Other Druid Distributions
- Imply Analytics Platform - The Imply Analytics platform repackages Druid, all its dependencies, and an UI and SQL layer.
- airbnb/caravel - A web application to slice, dice and visualize data out of Druid. Formerly Panoramix
- grafana - A plugin for Grafana
- Pivot - An exploratory analytics UI for Druid
- Metabase - Simple dashboards, charts and query tool for your Druid DB
- Insert Segments - A tool that can insert segments' metadata into Druid metadata storage.
These are extensions from the community. (If you would like yours listed please speak up!)